Hi friends, I’ve had a love affair with the UK for many years. I’ve had the pleasure of visiting on two different occasions and it was EXACTLY as I imagined it. A perfect fairytale!!! Tom and I have fantasized about an extended stay there to really experience the culture and as a base for other traveling in Europe. Ahhhhh, maybe someday! I am a dreamer at heart and here, in NO PARTICULAR ORDER, are my top 10 DREAM LIST properties in the UK. Enjoy the view!!!!!
1. The Greenses farm in North Yorkshire
2. The Old Post Office in Warwickshire
3. 3, Pound Cottages in Berkshire
5. The Oaks in Herefordshire
6. Borthwen Barns in Cornwall
7. Long Thatch in Worcestershire
8. Cwm Llan in Corwen, Wales
9. The Croft in Northamptonshire
And, last but not least, why not reach for the stars.
10. Lickleyhead Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
I mean, really, who wouldn’t live in a castle in Scotland? If you click on the house names you will be magically transported to the realtor brochure for that property so you can see all the details (and the PRICE).
I hope you have enjoyed my little flight of imagination! I’ll take you along if it ever really comes true.
As always, thank you so much for visiting me here at the mountain, Yonder Mountain.